Monday, 15 October 2012

When I Know My Self As A Lazy Man: Struggle Inside


This is the story of  that man who has some complain from all this system in the differentway and  all his anger is unexplained by also him just we can find the symptom of his prob.


When I Know My Self As A Lazy Man



I started this summery from those time which started to make effect in my life and i still remember them yet. That all incidents turned me into a hopeless, unexcited, aimless and a nonliving living thing.

From very the start there was just a child who didn't care about the people’s reaction on his work. He didn't care about the society, position nothing. The only thing that matters for him was himself, his family and friends to whom he interacts in his daily life. When somehow any type of things or situation came through in his way which forced him to think about his life then it only was how to get candies, expansive toys. that was made for him according to him, as all his position in his child society and then he just think of all that luxuries comfort to take achieve in future but the only obstacle in his way was the wait for that time when he will be a young boy by his point of view. And after that he could do all those things as he thought of.

What is a young age? Do I know this? Is that age for which I desired since my childhood? Is this the man who I wanted to make myself? That is the only age bounded body with all those changes. Some time that child hidden inside me complained that who you are, creature of stunning nature who capture his body, are and then I always failed to answer for this unexplained mystery. When that child examines his surroundings he found that they were mean, selfish, and cruel. He ask himself what kind of creature are all of them, full of spirit but spiritless, prosperous but wreathless and lack of inner peace.

What can I reply him why he only ask me that question to which I also bothered about. And when I am In that conflict I can’t ask for the solution from anybody for this pinch and again the reason is that I am also the part of that bloody system who cares about all that position.  

There was some thing which realized me some times that there is a way that appears to be lost in my flood of thoughts and again I was left alone in the darkness of unknown things for which I don’t want to make them know. Sometimes we have nothing to lose just some thing make a strong turn and we got something which dam thing only came for be lost and we got a new chapter for those child complains …

MORE WILL BE HERE VERY SOON ......




0 comments:

Post a Comment